Homemade Banner Holder / Diy Banner Stand / Alternative of X- Banner Stand

A few days ago I look for X- Banner Stand for my Coffee Shop but I found them very expensive. Then i was thinking about making an alternative of X Banner Stand of my own. I thought it would be easy and really cheap if I could make my own version of X Banner Stand or Banner Holder from PVC PIPE.

Then after little thinking I made one quite easily.
The things I used..
1. Pvc Pipe
2. Some T plugs
3. Some elbows
4. A saw blade

First of all I drew a sketch and then measured how long the PVC Pipe I need to make this DIY  Banner Stand. Then cut them into pieces.

After cutting all the measurements its just time to arrange all together.
I have recorded the video how I attach them.




You can make this kind of Banner Holder easily with any measurements as you need.

Hope you like the process. Please share if you like, leave a comment with your precious suggestions and don't forget to subscribe my channel. You can watch my other videos directly from this blog at the right sidebar.
I have developed a Facebook Page called Recycled DIY Ideas-Sania Crafts.  Like this page to get more ideas. I have a section of this page on the right side of this webiste too from where You can directly engage .
I also want to learn from you and see your works. So lets build a healthy community of craft loving peoples by joining this beautiful Facebook Group.
Please like my Facebook Page and join my groups. Lets build e healthy community where we can discuss each others projects.

I will come back with new DIY crafts video.
Till then
Happy Crafting.

In case you get interested with my more works the following links are given to get them easily.
1. DIY Wall hanging With Bangles and Net Shopping Bag:
2. DIY Plastic Bottle Craft:
3. DIY Hanging Flower Vase for wall:
4. DIY Banner Holder With PVC Pipe: 
5. DIY Cloth Rack With PVC Pipe:
6. DIY Miniature Bike Rickshaw:
7. DIY Plastic Bottle Flower: 
8. DIY Tree Craft With Old Tree Branch: 
9. DIY Cluster Flower: 
10. DIY Hanging Flower Vase With Paper: 
11. DIY Flower Vase With Jute Stick: 
12. DIY Phone Stand Ideas: 
13. DIY Earphone Holder: 
14. Art With Pencil Shavings: 
15. DIY Flower Craft with Paper:
16. DIY Dress Organizer:  

1 comment:

  1. Whilst we obtained in your internet record nevertheless including attention just a little contact submits. Good way of possible, We're book-marking throughout a time period discover variations determine spgs method upward. Portable exhibition stands

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by HKPNC. Powered by Blogger.